You have worked hard through your lifetime building up assets. Now you need to take precautions to protect those assets.
If you are considering purchasing a Pre-Owned Annuity™ you need to find one that meets your needs. Your financial situation could change over time, so it is important that you review and understand contracts to decide if they are still the right fit for your situation.
Here are 10 tips you need to be aware of when looking to purchase a Secondary market Annuity (Pre-Owned Annuity™)
1. Can potentially provide above average returns for the fixed income portion of a balanced portfolio compared to investments of a similar risk.
2. Can be purchased with Pre-tax or After-tax funding.
3. Payments are contractually promised. The stream of payments purchased is calculated to provide the interest rate stated over the term of the payments based on the purchase price.
4. No hidden administrative fees.
5. Provide payments according to the purchase agreement, to you and/or your heirs.
6. Transactions are not widely known to the general public nor are they easily accessible to individual buyers.
7. Scrutinized by a court of law and require court approval.
8. Payment stream is paid directly to the buyer by a U.S. Based Insurance Company with a claims paying ability rating that is generally AAA to A rated by Standard and Poor’s or the State Lottery Commission.
9. Paid out in U.S. Dollars. Foreign Buyers may be subject to currency exchange risk.
10. Your situation is unique from everyone else. Before you make any investment decision be sure to consider all factors to make sure that it is the right decision for your situation.
If you are interested in learning more about Secondary Market Annuities (previously owned annuities), please don’t hesitate to contact me so I can help you to understand your options and choose the best one for you.
John Bulbrook, Bulbrook Drislane – IN-FORCE ™ Secondary Market, Finance and Investments, Secondary Market, Annuities, Fixed Term Annuities, Life Insurance, Structured Settlements, Previously Owned Annuities, Pre Owned Annuities, Immediate Annuities, Factored Structured, Settlement Secondary Market Annuity, Aftermarket annuity, Inforce fixed term annuities, Inforce fixed term annuity, Inforce annuity, Deferred Variable Annuity, Inherited Annuity, Equity Annuities, Straight Life Annuity, Non Qualified Annuity, Mutual Fund Settlement, 20 Year Annuity, 10 Year Annuity, 5 Year Annuity – Click here for his Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus